Most of us are SAIL GP fans. Would you like to see them when they sail at Lyttelton this summer? Glen Church sent this info through. Here is some info re next years Sail GP in Lyttelton.
- The Naval Point boat ramp is going to be closed
- The Lyttelton tunnel will be closed from 12.00 each day
- There will be no parking in Lyttelton (The SailGP volunteers will get access and parking)
- Tickets for the grandstands will be going on sale around 20 September in the Yachting NZ Pre-sale. Tickets are $75.00 per person per day and will include transfers to and from Te Pae in the central city. It is numbered seating so let your members know they should get their group together to purchase all at the same time if they want to sit together,
- There is likely to be a cap on the number of tickets you can buy at a time to stop the scalping websites snapping them all up.